Sunday, June 12, 2011

Summer Jobs & Summer Fun!

It's summer vacation, and I am loving it. We got out on June 8th, and the next day I spent the night at my cousin Jahliyah's house. Sadly, I went home early because I was homesick, but we had fun while I was there. She was in the Parade of the Circle on Saturday, but I missed it.
I am going to be going to a golf camp on Tuesdays for 5 weeks. My grandpa will be teaching it. I am very excited about it. I wont be busy this summer. Maybe my family and I will be able to go to Hershey, PA for a small vacation.
I have also started my own mother's helper business. A mother's helper is where you watch someone's kids, but the parent is still there. Maybe if they are cleaning the house or doing some yard work, I can come watch the kids for them. I charge $4 an hour, and the minimum number of hours is 2. Hopefully, I can get some good money. Once I master being a mother's helper, I will start my official babysitting business.

Catch you later!

Corena (=

1 comment:

  1. Hey Corena, this is cousin Lorans. That sounds so cool you are starting your own business. I sold candy for a while when I was in high school. In my 20s, I designed websites and did other tech services for various companies and individuals.
    That's interesting you eventually want to be a babysitter. My wife and I just hired a nanny a month ago and we enjoy the services she provides. There are more tasks and responsibilities as a nanny but the commonality is caring for a child which I'm sure you will do well. Congrats and God bless on your business!!!

    ReplyDelete